This course is approved by the Florida Highway Safety Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) for their "Mature Driver Discount Insurance" course. People age 55 and older take this course to get a discount on their insurance. Mature Driver Discount Insurance courses do not remove points on your driving record.
The insurance company will give you up to 15% discount on your insurance, but they are not required to give you any discount. You must talk to your insurance agent before you take the course to know what kind of discount they would offer. Those with poor driving records may not get much of a discount, or any discount.
The insurance discount will last for 3 years, at which time you must retake the course to be eligible for the discount again.
$10. This includes everything: the course, the test (unlimited chances to pass), and the certificate, which you get immediately through a downloadable button at no extra charge.
6 hours. This the is mandated time for the Florida Mature Driver Discount Insurance course.
1. Click the button that says Enter the Course, and you will be taken to a page to create your profile. You will be sent a confirmation email, and you must click on that link to enter the course.
2. Take the course at your own pace, and take the test as many times as you need to pass. Come and go as you please. There is no time limit, and you will not lose any time accrued.
3. When the test is done, you will be presented with a button that says 'Get Your Certificate'. You click on that button, save the certificate to your desktop, and email it off to your insurance agent.
The reasons this happens are as follows:
1. You need to wait a moment and refresh your email
2. It may have been filtered into your spam folder
3. You created your account with a wrong email
4. You created an an account with an email that has a highly-filtered domain, such as a bank, a school (.edu) or a government email (.gov)
After 5 minutes from the time you registered, refresh your email inbox and check your spam box. If you still do not see it, email us at CustomerCare@10DollarFloridaSenior.com, or call us at 844-812-8512, and we will reslove the issue.
You do NOT have to take the course all at once. Come and go as you please. You keep all the the time you have already spent in the course, so you lose nothing by leaving and then returning later. Also, you get unlimited chances to pass the test.
When you pass the test, your certificate available immediately through a download button that you will see.
If your question is not found in FAQ, then click here to contact us